With the holiday season just around the corner, now is the perfect time to review your digital marketing campaign to make sure it’s ready for this year’s festive shoppers. It is an undeniable fact that the mindset of your consumers will change during the festive season and in order to prepare for that and ensure you have everything they need on offer, you need to prepare early.
Below are a few tips to ensure your digital marketing strategy is ready and that your online advertising will work for you this season:
- Analyse the data from previous holiday seasons. This will help you to determine which of your previous digital marketing campaigns were the most successful and why.
- Create a variety of holiday landing pages now and test them out early. This way you will be able to weed out the poorly performing pages early on.
- Map out your content marketing schedule now. Start getting those festive blog posts written and graphics designed as soon as possible. As the season gets busy, you might not find the time to do these and you don’t want your content to seem rushed or unprofessional. Remember your holiday social media posts too – have these on a schedule so you don’t miss anything out.
- Set up your festive season email marketing campaign early. Make sure you use eye-catching graphics and have a sending schedule which is more aggressive than your regular email marketing campaign. Consumers will soon be in the mood to buy so don’t leave your festive promotional emails too late.
- Make the online experience easy for your consumers by incorporating a mobile friendly website. Many consumers will do mobile online shopping this season and if your website isn’t geared towards simple and effective mobile use, you will lose out on potential customers.
Prepare for the festive season with professional digital marketing services offered by WSI
With the help of our professional digital marketing and content marketing services at WSI, your festive online advertising campaign will be a huge success. We offer professional advice, guidance and service when it comes to effective digital marketing campaigns.
If you would like to learn more about our digital marketing or content marketing, contact us via email or telephone at WSI today.