When you add relevant content to your website on an ongoing basis, generally a couple of times a month, the overall quality of your website increases because it is recognized by search engines as a valuable content rich site. By optimizing content with relevant long tail keywords, you will get organic (free) focused traffic driven to your website.
Content Marketing consist of the following:
- Content Calendar
- Search optimized website content
- Excerpts for your social profiles
- LinkedIn Profile writing
- Email marketing – regular newsletters
- Online Press Releases
Content Marketing Plan – 3-Step Approach
When you add relevant content to your website on an ongoing basis, generally monthly, the overall quality of your website increases and will then be recognized by search engines as a valuable content rich site. By optimizing content with relevant keywords, you will get organic (free) focused traffic driven to your site. Every page is an opportunity to make a sale. This content on the page is an investment to your business, not a marketing expense. Our professional copywriters will create persuasion architecture and write your pages to convert internet visitors to customers and let your pages make the sales for you.
WSI’s 3-Step Approach
Step 1: Analyze your business objectives
- Evaluation quality of existing website content
- Identify goals and who you should be targeting
Step 2: Keyword research and content integration
- Keyword analysis and research of target audience
- Write and edit quality keyword rich content
- Create press releases and distribute accordingly
Step 3: Management and measurement of results
- Analysis of search engine rankings and site activity
- Monthly reporting of results and site improvement
- Recommendations on how we can continually increase your website’s content quality.